• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Theme-WIP] - MikG v3.xx Nick1313 Cardinal Red (3/5/2012)

nick1313

Android Enthusiast
Jan 11, 2011
Missouri
Well I decided to post this theme over here as well to give it a little more exposure and to allow for more to see the amazing work Amikam does with his roms (no disrepect to any other dev out there, they all do amazing stuff).

This is for his latest release. MikG3.1.

Here's the link to the thread and I will post screenshots below (later-it's late and I have to get up in 2 hours).

Be sure to read the OP and please post issues/questions over there in that thread because I'm there a lot more. I do come here a lot as well but just there more often and it's much easier to try to keep up with the themes in one spot. And since I'm an admin over there I have the duty/chore of reading every post posted there as well as keeping up with themes/kids/wife/world peace/green planet/etc, it would be great if you could post theme there for me. :D

This theme will become my baby and I will most likely take care of it the best. ;)

Thanks and I hope you enjoy it. :D

Screenshots

3.x-Redtheme.png

Big update Check it out. Lots more inversion. :D

Release MikG v3.0 v2.5
-Same as previous releases
-Inverted Browser
-Inverted Calendar
-Inverted Album
-Inverted Contacts
-Inverted Mail app
-Inverted PCSCII (Thanks Mando)
-Inverted WorldClock
-Much more inversion throughout the entire theme. Lots of resources/frameworks edits
-Fixed some text issues...Black on Black and White on White
-Big thanks to Chogardjr and TT for helping me with my constant smali questions and some tips
-Also big thanks to buckhunter for testing it along the way and helping me find issues

Upvote 0
thanx nick!!!!!

looks amazing. man there are just too many good roms out right now. i might break my evo just flashing these things. might have to back to mikg3.1 just to flash this theme.

LOL..Thanks man...Good to hear, hope you like it, I've put a TON of time in this one.

BTW updated again today, just added inverted Talk. Just check posts 2/3.

And I can't wait to flash MikRunny build that mik is working on. Gonna be awesome!

Upvote 0
LOL..Thanks man...Good to hear, hope you like it, I've put a TON of time in this one.

BTW updated again today, just added inverted Talk. Just check posts 2/3.

And I can't wait to flash MikRunny build that mik is working on. Gonna be awesome!

I feel ya on the new Mikrunny! I was going to flash back to the latest build before getting the update, but I was having issues getting the thing to download. I really have no idea what happened to my original file, I hoard roms, LOL. :D I still have a ton of the old Froyo roms too. :p

Keep up the great work Nick, looks awesome!! :)

Reactions: nick1313
Upvote 0
I feel ya on the new Mikrunny! I was going to flash back to the latest build before getting the update, but I was having issues getting the thing to download. I really have no idea what happened to my original file, I hoard roms, LOL. :D I still have a ton of the old Froyo roms too. :p

Keep up the great work Nick, looks awesome!! :)

I hoard them as well. Pretty sure I have almost all the old froyo roms and themes from 4.4 on. I never downloaded mikrunny beta, I flashed the supersonic one, just not mikrunny. I was deep into an inverted red theme for mikg at that time. ;)

And thanks for compliments. :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones