1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Themes and Icons

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Deelynde, Sep 24, 2021.

1. Deelynde

Deelynde Member

A lot of people post their homescreens and what themes and icon pks they are using, but everytime I download an icon pack I get "this icon set isn't optimized for your system software, so some icons may not look right". I go ahead and download and nothing changes. I am using Nova launcher. What is my problem?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

Did you tell Nova to use the icon pack, or just download it? It's not clear from your post.

Go into Nova Settings, "Look and Feel", and you'll find "Icon Style" settings where you tell it what icon pack to use.

#2 Hadron, Sep 24, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2021
    ocnbrze, olbriar and Dannydet like this.
  3. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Yep. Listen to Hadron. Just because you downloaded it and installed it doesn't mean they'll automatically change. You'll need to make it so

ocnbrze likes this.
  4. Deelynde

Deelynde Member

Thank you. I was using the icon packs in the system settings and not Nova. When I go to Nova the ones I downloaded in settings don't show up. So I downloaded an icon pack in Nova and it worked. But why do the icons in settings not show up in Nova?

Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 release date was August 2019. Features and Specs include a 6.3" inch screen, 12MP camera, 8GB RAM, Exynos 9825 processor, and 3500mAh battery.

August 2019
Release Date
Reviews