• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEMES] Bionic_*Colors* + Stock GB for MBv2 ZVC/ZV4

Bionic Chronic

Android Enthusiast
Feb 18, 2012
Michigan
Flash at your own risk!
Thanks Goes Out To:
|Monster|for the site to find the Swype Theme and encouraging me to make a theme.
DjDarkKnight for creating the Color Swype Theme.
UOT Kitchen for being easy to use, and fun at that!

* If you have any requests, send me a pm and I will see what I can do.. =) *

Instructions:

1)Download Bionic_*Color of Choice*.zip and save to /sdcard.
2)Boot into CWM.
3)Wipe Cache.
4)Install .zip from SD.
5)Navigate to sdcard/Bionic.*Color of Choice*.zip and select.
6)After it is finished reboot system.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I have also Included links to Themed Swype Keyboards to match. (All Thanks goes to DjDarkKnight for making the Swype Theme, I only posted the link I did not create it.)

Swype Installation:
1)Download *Color of Choice* Swype Keyboard.
2)Open and Install.

PowerOn.mp3 Installation:
1)Download PowerOn.mp3 and save it to your SD Card.
2)Use A File Explorer/Manager and Navigate to /system/media/audio/system and replace "PowerOn.mp3" with the downloaded one on your SD.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Downloads:
Themes:
Bionic_Green.zip (Theme)
Bionic_Greenv2.zip (Theme) <---Added different Animations, Changed Icons, and Changed Status Bar.
Bionic_Blue.zip (Theme)
Bionic_Bluev2 (Theme) <---Added different Animations, Changed Icons, and Changed Status Bar.
Bionic_Red.zip (Theme)
Bionic_Purple.zip (Theme)
Bionic_Black/White/Grey (Theme) <--- Inspired by septembersrain --- And YES I know this is technically not a color, but a pigment. Oh well haha.

Swype Keyboards:

Extras:
Font Installer *root*
PowerOn.mp3
MB v2 Stock Theme -To revert back to the theme that came stock with MarkyBeats v2.-
_________________________________________________________________________________

ScreenShots: (Note: Font is not included in the theme. If you like the Font you can download Font Installer *root* and look for Droid [not Droid Logo] and install. You must have BusyBox Installed for Font Installer to work.) Also the Bionic_Red, Bionic_Purple, Bionic_Green-V2, Bionic_Blue-V2, and Bionic_Black/White/Grey Themes have an Alternate Animation Style. Green and Blue use ICS 4.0 Animations. Alternate animations can be viewed here:
Alternate Animations

Bionic_Green Theme:
Boot Animation:
bootanim31.gif

Popup box:
v8nc4h.jpg

Volume Bar:
2qwha2c.jpg

Small loading Bar Icon:
8wxt1i.jpg

Status/Notification Bar:
ive72b.jpg

Android Market Download Bar:
2r7szyo.jpg

1zlcc3n.jpg

Optional Green Swype Keyboard:

Bionic_Blue Theme:

Boot Animation:
bootanim45.gif

Popup box:
34i1lq1.jpg

Volume Bar:
a2ypvc.jpg

Small loading Bar Icon:
34rghds.jpg

Status/Notification Bar:
Status-NotificationBar.png

2dhy7p5.jpg

23w5sh.jpg

Optional Blue Swype Keyboard:

Bionic_Red Theme:

Boot Animation:
bootanim41.gif

Popup box:
venf2t.jpg

Volume Bar:
30mr42f.jpg

Small loading Bar Icon:
29ll1cn.jpg

Status/Notification Bar:
24ep7p5.jpg

rrjl0g.jpg

6ylkjn.jpg

Optional Red Swype Keyboard:

Screen Shots Continued:

Bionic_Purple Theme:

Boot Animation:
bootanim33.gif

Popup box:
2v9swpd.jpg

Volume Bar:
2niskuv.jpg

Small loading Bar Icon:
ifpf80.jpg

Status/Notification Bar:
z0sqr.jpg

Market.png

29erhis.jpg

Optional Purple Swype Keyboard:

Bionic_Green-V2 Theme:

Notification/Status Bar:
a31m44.jpg

Bionic_Blue-V2 Theme:

Status/Notification Bar:
StatusBar.png

Bionic_Black/White/Grey Theme:

Boot Animation:
bootanim28.gif

Volume Bar:
VolumeBar.png

Small loading Bar Icon:
Loading.png

Status/Notification Bar:
NotificationBar.png

Market-1.png

Market2.png

Optional Black/White Swype Keyboard:

Upvote 0
Using Red Swype Red theme CM Punk wallpaper and a CM Punk Video caller ID I think I just found my permanent set-up. :D

Awesome glad you like it! :thumbup: I'll be making more color themes throughout this week.. I use the bionic_green with poison green go SMS-contacts/dialer-launcher ex by team carbon. I made the blue to match the blue steel go apps by team carbon. I'm liking them for sure!

Sent from my LG-LG855 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Upvote 0
is there a way to remove the themes?
Yes, I just posted a stock mb v2 theme which is essentially just the Gingerbread stock theme. Follow the same instructions:
1)Download MBv2 Stock Theme.zip and put it on the root of your SD Card.
2)Boot into CWM.
3)Wipe Cache.
4)Install .zip from SD.
5)Navigate to the MB_v2_Stock_Theme.zip and click yes.
6)Reboot.

Upvote 0
Hey bionic have you added CRT to the red theme?

Not yet, I ran into an issue trying to implement it into the Green Theme.. For some reason I couldn't get it to boot past the LG and blinking lights screen. So I will have to see if Monster can help me figure out where I went wrong and then I will have it. He also has the framework-res files for each theme so he can add it to them for me to repack the .zip. So here in the next few days or so I am hoping to have it in. I will update the thread as soon as it is finished. Sorry for the hang time.

Upvote 0
Not yet, I ran into an issue trying to implement it into the Green Theme.. For some reason I couldn't get it to boot past the LG and blinking lights screen. So I will have to see if Monster can help me figure out where I went wrong and then I will have it. He also has the framework-res files for each theme so he can add it to them for me to repack the .zip. So here in the next few days or so I am hoping to have it in. I will update the thread as soon as it is finished. Sorry for the hang time.

You didn't even have to upload your themes if you didn't want to in other words, Thank You and take as much time as you want/need.

Upvote 0
You didn't even have to upload your themes if you didn't want to in other words, Thank You and take as much time as you want/need.

I'm making them so that others can have a choice of customization if they choose over stock and aren't sure how to make them. Thanks for the support. As soon as I can I'll have CRT added. I may just see if I can add CRT without adding the BT fix.. I think that is where I ran into trouble..

Upvote 0
I love the style of Bionic Green V2, Is this available in the blue color? I can't find it.

I especially love the font on the Lg Marquee at the bottom of the notification bar. LOL

I wish I could find that circular battery icon with the percentage in the middle of it, I used to have it on an older phone. Well even if I DID find it I have no idea how to theme. X_X

Upvote 0
I love the style of Bionic Green V2, Is this available in the blue color? I can't find it.

I especially love the font on the Lg Marquee at the bottom of the notification bar. LOL

I wish I could find that circular battery icon with the percentage in the middle of it, I used to have it on an older phone. Well even if I DID find it I have no idea how to theme. X_X
Tell ya what, I will Make a Bionic_Blue v2 for you.. I will look into the Battery Icon for you as well. You have an idea what the icon looks like cause I can think of two that would work on the blue theme.
batpreview26.png
or
batpreview28.png
The second one is my fave. It looks better against the Black Status Bar then this white bg. So let me know and I will make one up for you.

P.s. I know it mentions it in the 1st post, but I did include the Font Installer download so you can change the system default font. (must have busybox installed.)

*Update*
I created Bionic_Blue-V2. I used the first Battery Icon since I saw in another theme thread that you liked that one. Enjoy!

Reactions: septembersrain
Upvote 0
Tell ya what, I will Make a Bionic_Blue v2 for you.. I will look into the Battery Icon for you as well. You have an idea what the icon looks like cause I can think of two that would work on the blue theme.
batpreview26.png
or
batpreview28.png
The second one is my fave. It looks better against the Black Status Bar then this white bg. So let me know and I will make one up for you.

P.s. I know it mentions it in the 1st post, but I did include the Font Installer download so you can change the system default font. (must have busybox installed.)

*Update*
I created Bionic_Blue-V2. I used the first Battery Icon since I saw in another theme thread that you liked that one. Enjoy!

OH man you are so super awesome. Just asking, Do you have a donate link?

Reactions: crosschet
Upvote 0
I love it! =] Do you think you'll ever cook up a black/white/grey theme?
I am just curious. I love your themes. LOL
Can Probably do that.. If there are any requests you can pm them to me.. I also tried to pm u on GTalk to ask you about the Icon before hand. If you ever need me I am Bionic.Chronic420@Gmail.Com for GTalk. BTW, THANKS for your donation. I never had one before haha. I also didn't know I need a bank account to use receive my funds on PayPal. So your donation will sit there til I can find a way around that haha, Either way a huge TY!

Upvote 0
Can Probably do that.. If there are any requests you can pm them to me.. I also tried to pm u on GTalk to ask you about the Icon before hand. If you ever need me I am Bionic.Chronic420@Gmail.Com for GTalk. BTW, THANKS for your donation. I never had one before haha. I also didn't know I need a bank account to use receive my funds on PayPal. So your donation will sit there til I can find a way around that haha, Either way a huge TY!

LOL Or you can just use it towards a purchase on Ebay! HAHA. You picked a good icon. I'll add you on gTalk right now. =]

Reactions: Bionic Chronic
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones