• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[THEMES] Collection of Icon Packs [NEW Icons 8/1/2013]

New style available and one new update today :)

New style:

Minimal White
promominimalwhite.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Update:

Rustic
promorustic.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Upvote 0
One new icon pack today and several updates :) Finally getting close to having all my icon packs updated to auto apply. After that I will begin the process of adding a lot of new icons to each pack. For more info on that process and future updates to icon packs CLICK HERE

New :

Pink Platinum
promopinkplatinum.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Updates :

Future Pink
promofuturepink.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Future Green
promofuturegreen.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Future Cyan
promofuturecyan.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Future Neon
promofutureneon.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Dark Wood
promodarkwood.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Jellybean Leather
promojbleather.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Upvote 0
I just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work. Also to anyone else who might read this I highly recommend using anything created by Stealthychief. He is extremely helpful if you have an issue, which both my husband and myself have required his assistance with icon packs and themes. Both issues were due to the fact we are very new to android and weren't sure how to apply the themes/icons. Stealthychief was very helpful, friendly and answered both of us within the first few minutes of our separate inquiries. He gave us both step by step instructions on what to do and not once did he make us feel like the noobs we are :D. I have now 6 icon packs working perfectly and they look amazing! My husband is using one his themes right now and couldn't be happier.

Thank you again!

Upvote 0
I just wanted to say thank you for all your hard work. Also to anyone else who might read this I highly recommend using anything created by Stealthychief. He is extremely helpful if you have an issue, which both my husband and myself have required his assistance with icon packs and themes. Both issues were due to the fact we are very new to android and weren't sure how to apply the themes/icons. Stealthychief was very helpful, friendly and answered both of us within the first few minutes of our separate inquiries. He gave us both step by step instructions on what to do and not once did he make us feel like the noobs we are :D. I have now 6 icon packs working perfectly and they look amazing! My husband is using one his themes right now and couldn't be happier.

Thank you again!

Your'e very welcome! You have no idea how much you just made my day with that :)

Reactions: Pookeysgirl
Upvote 0
New Icon Packs! These are my first packs with full color icons..and there is 1,000 icons in each pack! I'll be updating my other packs (starting with the more popular ones first) soon so those will have 1,000 icons as well. I'll be doing more styles of the uniform look soon too. Hope you guys like these :)

Colorful Metal
promcolorfulmetaldark.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Colorful Metal v2
promcolorfulmetalight.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Upvote 0
Hey everyone! Been very busy with some big updates to all of my icon packs. Eventually all of my previous icon packs will have 1,000 HD (144 px) icons. I'll be updating my more popular packs first.

For more info on what packs have been updated to 1,000 icons and which packs will be updated next go here - http://bit.ly/S8vuky. If you have purchased an icon pack from my website and would like the updated version please email me again as the download links are now different.

These packs now have 1,000 HD icons!

promoplatinum2.png

Download Full Icon Pack

promoplatinumics2.png

Download Full Icon Pack

Reactions: 2badmice
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hey everyone! Just wanted to give a heads up on the what I'm working on..more updates and new icon packs are coming soon...

Currently I'm working on a new site with a lot of big improvements of my current site (which is really just a blog). With this new site icon packs (and eventually other themes) can be purchased directly from my site with a full shopping cart experience. After purchasing icon/theme download links will be sent in an email. They can also be downloaded again from within the "my account" page of the site.

So what about bundle packs?
At the moment I'm still looking into how this can be incorporated into my current system but I have a few ideas. Currently icon packs can be purchased individually at a discounted price from the Play Store. When the site is complete, i'll be having a huge grand opening sale on all of my icon packs.

What about if I purchased an icon pack bundle from your current site? How do I sync those purchases to the account I make on your new site?
This will be an easy transition. Once the site is ready to go, all i'll need is you to send me an email with the packs you've purchased. I'll take care of the rest including creating your account and syncing the icon packs to your account. More details to follow later on that process.

So..when's the site going to be ready?
Soon. Basic framework is complete. The site's design is really all that remains and a good portion of that is already covered. Goal is to have it ready in the next few weeks.

Feel free to send me any features or ideas you may have and I'll do my best to implement those into the site. Thanks for the support everyone!

Note - The following screenshots do not show actual prices of icon packs. This is just an example of how the site will be setup.

screenshot20130226at625m.png

screenshot20130226at625.png

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Just an update for those of you who like my packs...

Have about 8 updates left to do (not counting seasonal packs which will be updated during their respective seasons this year). Other than that, all icon packs now have 1,000 HD icons and support auto apply in custom launchers.

Check back later this week for the reveal of my new website and several new releases!

Reactions: 2badmice
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones