1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Themes for AOKP/CM

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by funkylogik, Jul 4, 2013.

1. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;)

Whats everyones favourite? (And is it free or payed? If it isnt on playstore, do you have a link?)
    I love Cobalt Inferno by Dustinb. Its free and i cant see myself ever getting sick of it View attachment 57195

Im in an orange mood lately but theres other colours of Cobalt that i havent tried :thumbup:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. funkylogik

Nobody uses them or this is posted in the wrong place lol? :p

3. I've been using the TouchWiz theme but I really like Cobalt

funkylogik likes this.
  4. funkylogik

Is the Touchwiz theme all that purple/blue colour like stock TW? i couldnt wait to get rid of that lol. Yeah the cobalt themes are really nice and free. I keep meaning to give a lil donation :)

5. jkoch2272

jkoch2272 Newbie

Right now I'm stuck on the system theme. I've tried a few but can't seem to find one that changes everything I want in the way I want. Some will change the notification bar icons to images I don't care for. I actually have a cobalt right now :) I also like Brushed Night by SRIJITH. There are too many to go through! I get overwhelmed easily.

funkylogik likes this.
  6. funkylogik

Ill check out brushed night :beer:

7. jkoch2272

jkoch2272 Newbie

It's quite alright. Keep posting more as you come across ones you like! I'm pretty new at this stuff so anything is helpfull haha

8. funkylogik

I found it a bit plain compaired to cobalt. Yeah im totally new to themes too mate lol thats why im lookin for suggestions, screenshots etc :)