1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Root Themes for the Ladies?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Xtremedays, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Xtremedays

Xtremedays Android Expert

I think I have my wife talked into sending back her Epic and switching to an Evo. She is wanting a Pink or Purple theme for it if she does. I have done some surfing looking for some and have found a few older ones or one for CM7 but no luck with a recent 3.70 theme for sense.

Advertisement

2. An UrgeTo Dance

An UrgeTo Dance The Hero of the Winds

The new MikFroyo has a pink theme, look at this thread, and head down to the third post an check out the color themes they have a pink one. Also further down in that post you can get a stock HTC dock that is pink with the right button remappable.

Xtremedays likes this.
  3. Xtremedays

Thanks! Guess I should have gone a little farther down the posts. :)

4. An UrgeTo Dance

An UrgeTo Dance The Hero of the Winds

No problem, glad to help. I also saw some other themes that were actually "lady" themes but I can't remember what Rom they were for or even where I found them.

5. Xtremedays

She currently has an Epic that I have rooted and put the Froyo Fuschia theme on, but she likes the way mine runs and is still within the 30 days to exchange it but she wants a "girly" theme for it. I will flash some of the ones I saw on the Mikfroyo 4.5 thread and let her see them. Let me know if you find the others you might have seen. I think that I will put Miks on her phone if she goes to the Evo though.

Tags: