• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Themes for the Ladies?

Xtremedays

Android Expert
Apr 5, 2010
I think I have my wife talked into sending back her Epic and switching to an Evo. She is wanting a Pink or Purple theme for it if she does. I have done some surfing looking for some and have found a few older ones or one for CM7 but no luck with a recent 3.70 theme for sense.

She currently has an Epic that I have rooted and put the Froyo Fuschia theme on, but she likes the way mine runs and is still within the 30 days to exchange it but she wants a "girly" theme for it. I will flash some of the ones I saw on the Mikfroyo 4.5 thread and let her see them. Let me know if you find the others you might have seen. I think that I will put Miks on her phone if she goes to the Evo though.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones