1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General There is no smart notice arrow

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by LukeChristian, Feb 18, 2016.

1. LukeChristian

LukeChristian Lurker
    None

Feb 18, 2016
    Male
    Hi guys,
    Just bought my G4, and the smart notice app doesn't have the arrow which should be in the down right corner. So, there are no other notifications besides the weather one. Any way to fix it? Thanks for help.

Advertisement

2. SavageRobot

SavageRobot Android Expert

Jan 23, 2012
    Male
    Wales
    It will take a while, you will get notifications as some friends birthdays come up (if they are in your Google calender), will now and then give you suggestions of apps that are using battery, and if you use the LG Health thing will tell you when you reach your goal. That's about all I've noticed from it, not very useful IMO, but maybe I'm just not using my phone right :D

3. LukeChristian

LukeChristian Lurker
    None

Feb 18, 2016
    Male
    So you mean that more tips will appear in a few days? Is it a standard situation that there's no arrow during the first days of using the device?

LG G4

The LG G4 was launched in 2015. It has a 5.5-inch IPS display and a 16MP camera with Laser Auto Focus and Color Spectrum Sensor. It has a 3,000 mAh removable battery and expandable storage. The G4 can be customized with 6 different leather back covers, and 3 different traditional back covers.
Tags: