1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Thin Case

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bigtex19, Apr 24, 2012.

1. bigtex19

bigtex19 Android Enthusiast

About to get a razr and I want a really thin case for it. seen the casemate barely there and the tpu case. any other good suggestions?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. fdnj48

fdnj48 Android Enthusiast

3. Adauth

Adauth Android Expert

IMO the TPU skins are best combo of thiness and protection. I have 7 cruzerlite TPU skins. Just my $.02.

4. bigtex19

haha like the way you put that. yeah thats the way i have been leaning. not big on holsters. if i was gonna go that route i would get the huge cases. now i just have to find an awesome looking tpu case

5. Poloki

Poloki Well-Known Member

+1
    The Cruzerlite TPU skins (available on Amazon for around $10 a piece) are thin enough to maintain the sleek factor of the RAZR, but do offer protection too. Dropped my phone getting out of the car the other day, and not even a scratch.

6. bigtex19

i really wish there was a case that was like the speck candy shell for the iphone. i have one for my work phone and it is perfect. i like the one piece thing

7. Gravytrain

Gravytrain Android Enthusiast

Nillkin. Thank me later ;)

8. bigtex19

i like the look of it. is there a site they have that has a little more english? lol

9. Matesims23

Matesims23 Well-Known Member

I always just have done a ZAGG on my phones, but I have a commuter otter box on mine and IMO it doesn't make it too big... but I would like a thinner case

10. bigtex19

keeping my eyes open still. nothing that im just like oh yeah there it is yet

11. fdnj48

fdnj48 Android Enthusiast

Do these cases attract a lot of lint or anything when in your pocket?

12. BullyDawg

BullyDawg Newbie

Nillkin TPU cases are hands-down the best, IMO. See my review on the Nillkin TPU cases HERE. You can find them on ebay [​IMG]HERE for under $12.

I am able to put the Nillkin-covered RAZR in a leather belt holster for maximum protection. See my holster posts HERE and HERE and HERE.

I looked at Nillkin hard case, but went with the Nillkin TPU case because:

• I liked the feel, grip, and (lack of) weight of TPU.
    • I liked a little transparency with the "clear" TPU cases ... to show the RAZR's Kevlar back.
    • I have had problems with scratching the phone's bezel with hard cases on other phones.

However, I recognize that this is clearly a personal choice! Good luck!

13. bigtex19

i gotta say that nillkin or maybe diztronic at this point

14. bigtex19

ordered a nillkin, now wanting kind of a semi rugged case. anyone have one of those dualtek cases? how much bigger does that make the phone?

Motorola Droid RAZR Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews