• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
IMO the TPU skins are best combo of thiness and protection. I have 7 cruzerlite TPU skins. Just my $.02.

+1
The Cruzerlite TPU skins (available on Amazon for around $10 a piece) are thin enough to maintain the sleek factor of the RAZR, but do offer protection too. Dropped my phone getting out of the car the other day, and not even a scratch.

Upvote 0
Nillkin. Thank me later ;)

Nillkin TPU cases are hands-down the best, IMO. See my review on the Nillkin TPU cases HERE. You can find them on ebay
HERE for under $12.

I am able to put the Nillkin-covered RAZR in a leather belt holster for maximum protection. See my holster posts HERE and HERE and HERE.

I looked at Nillkin hard case, but went with the Nillkin TPU case because:

• I liked the feel, grip, and (lack of) weight of TPU.
  • I liked a little transparency with the "clear" TPU cases ... to show the RAZR's Kevlar back.
  • I have had problems with scratching the phone's bezel with hard cases on other phones.

However, I recognize that this is clearly a personal choice! Good luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones