• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Think we'll see 2.1 leak rooted this week?

I wasn't asking if it's been rooted, it's obvious it has not.

I was trying to find out if it's close, and if it may be this week?

I have no clue how long these things take. Are we months out, weeks, or days. Or can you even gauge progress on something like this.

It's a research project, it will happen when it happens. We get asked daily this question.

Upvote 0
I feel dumb... I thought 2.1 was already rooted... I used uhe all in one 2.1 root in the sticky. Are ya talking a "newer" 2.1 or maybe the official 2.1? THanks.

2.1 was rooted but if people flashed to the leak or v2, they cannot root. That is what this person is talking about.

SIDE NOTE: Just like others have said, stop posting crap like this because its not like the devs arent trying. Its just like a Dr trying to find a cure for AIDS or cancer. Just cause they aint found one, doesnt mean they aint trying. SO STOP BEING SO F'IN DUMB AND POSTING 10000 POST ABOUT THIS (not talking about you ussj4, the OP of this thread is who i meant my side note for)

Reactions: ussj4brolli
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones