• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

i bought an elliptical

That sounds all great to me. You can overwork the body both physically and mentally. Keeping it in use and not letting it sit idle for a span of time is the key I would think. The squeak... if it's an adjustment or parts wearing against each other, I would think it needs attention sooner than later. I would guess Google to be your friend for places to inspect. As for video while exercising... whatever helps. Riding my bike I always listen to vintage rock n roll. The beat of the tunes keep me in step with the bike. Anything to concentrate on, something besides the exercise, has to be all good.
Thanks for the update.

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0
ok here is an update.......yes I am still using it. and no i'm not tired of using it. I use it 5 times a week. and yes I miss a day here and there. but overall I look forward to using it. I have increased my workout to 30 min. I started at 20 minutes, but it was at level 7. I am now at level 14. i initially started with the fatburn program. this basically keeps one setting(both incline and resistance) the same throughout the workout. I am now using the cardio program. this adjusts both incline and resistance randomly as the workout progresses.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones