1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Thinking about cancelling wirefly preorder and going thru letstalk. Suggestions??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by taylormah, Sep 12, 2011.

1. taylormah

taylormah Well-Known Member

So wirefly was at $150, which was pretty good, but letstalk is giving it away for $79 with coupon code and then waive the $36 activation fee for new lines. Thats a instant saving of $70, with total $106 saved over wirefly, PLUS free overnight shipping - means total savings of > $106. But Sprint has already approved my line as I can see from my wirefly status page. Is there any reason I should not do it? or any reason to stay with wirefly? I understand they have price gurantee, but do you think the price on wirefly would drop enough, within 30 days of launch, to come close to letstalk's savings?

2. unplugged1

unplugged1 Android Enthusiast

If Wirefly lowers the price, I bet it will be with a coupon code or something that keeps earlier purchasers from getting any money back. (Just my cold calculating heart at work here.)

3. taylormah

You have a point. Why would they lower the price knowing they would have to refund so many people who pre-ordered. Someone knows if it has ever happened before??

How many days does wirefly take to refund the money after order cancellation? Anyone knows??

4. Just ordered through LetsTalk @ $79! What a deal! So looking forward to receiving my device....

5. eyecon82

eyecon82 Well-Known Member

just cancel it and go through letstalk.....much better deal

6. gsxr150

gsxr150 Well-Known Member

Something smells like fish here...

7. taylormah

and I thought I was smelling barbecue :p.........

8. jlear3

jlear3 Member

I cancelled but wouldn't get my money in time to get the phone by mon-tues, so I un-cancelled.. Oh well, I still saved mooney going through wirefly : /

Would have been 60 cheaper if my initial purchase would have been through letstalk UGH

9. Price is back to up to $149

10. gsxr150

gsxr150 Well-Known Member

Haha!

11. AndroidifyMe

AndroidifyMe Android Expert

Anybody status change to shipping yet?

Samsung Epic 4G Touch Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G Touch release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.52" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1800mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews