• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root thinking about getting this phone

what all roms are put for the marquee I want the prevail cause it gots great roms

theres not that much yet. MarkyBeats was the first that was based off of the old baseband but boost is now trying to push the zvc on our phones so everybody is converting over to that one. bloods getting some work done over there too i believe hes working on a CTMod atm hes already put out a kernal and a rooted stock rom. we really just started seeing dev work in the past month or so right when i got the phone so were still riding with training wheels but soon s**t will hit the fan:smokin:

Upvote 0
Transitioning from the Transform to the Prevail is going to be an uphill climb.

True we have much work going on the device and spectacular roms and themes galore but you're coming from a full keyboard and a bigger screen is going to be difficult to say the least.

Wait a bit. The design is coming our way. It wont have a keyboard but it'll definitely have a bigger screen. Plus it probably wont have touchscreen problems like the Transform is having. Did that get resolved BTW?

Upvote 0
Transitioning from the Transform to the Prevail is going to be an uphill climb.

True we have much work going on the device and spectacular roms and themes galore but you're coming from a full keyboard and a bigger screen is going to be difficult to say the least.

Wait a bit. The design is coming our way. It wont have a keyboard but it'll definitely have a bigger screen. Plus it probably wont have touchscreen problems like the Transform is having. Did that get resolved BTW?

there coming out with update soon so we are hoping that fixes it

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones