• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thinking of buying

androidmog

May 15, 2010
I'm seriously considering upgrading to the S22 Ultra. I've had my S7 Edge for more than five years and as good as it has been, it is showing its age now. Currently whenever I take a photograph on the S7 it automatically uploads to my Dropbox account. Will I still be able to do this with S22 Ultra. There was something on the Samsung website about pictures being automatically uploaded to One Drive, but i would rather carry on using Dropbox. Thanks.

There shouldn't be a problem using Dropbox. The option is available on my S22 Ultra.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220412-192505_Dropbox.jpg
    Screenshot_20220412-192505_Dropbox.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 84
Upvote 0
Yea, there is direct integration with OneDrive directly from Samsung Gallery app now, which is nice, but I use the OneDrive app instead.

I ran out of DropBox space years ago, and Google Photos has progressively gotten worse in how it functions and in storage options. I have a )365 account with MS so I get 1tb for 5 people, plus free Office installs, so I can upload to OneDrive in full quality.

Reactions: noah0716
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones