• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thinking of getting this phone next..

I loved my moto but it is like an emotional suitcase and have to get it cleaned out and have nothing on it, just going back to default and have it to the case it had it originally, I will get out the sims card when the time approaches myself and other person, flying up there, so questions about it, how long is the screen?
What kind of weight is it?

Will there be a lot of questions for me yes..
Still I am looking at the bottom of the last moments of where to have, this phone, as a primarily one, the Google Pixel, and looking at the price per month too, so been sort of looking for one for the last, around like ten days, since of the virus package they are offering us, of having 150 store in credit for an upgrade!!!

Wow with the Service check and having a ton of mental money right now, I can really have it, and save over a ton of money this way, and really feel such so awesome about lifting the heavy emotional burden of my ex, away from inside the mental wards lol :)

But seriously this will be really awesome to play around too..

So

- how long the screen is, what size is it?
and Weight of it?

if i wasn't such a samsung note phanboy i would be owning a pixel phone. i was contemplating getting a pixel phone just for the fact that i can root it. it has been a very long while since i rooted a phone.

this is a good place to start:
https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Google-Pixel-4/phones/11191

i entered the pixel 4 for you. just enter your current phone and you can compare the specs side by side.

Upvote 0
Really only facial unlock?
I am starting to fall in love with the thumb print devices though.
I have low lighting in my room though, but nearly throughout the day depends on where the light is at.
So yeah...

I HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE not having fingerprint on the 4. It's the only reason I never considered it. Wife has it and I HATE not having it. ANd I'm rocking a Samsung now, which is fine, but I miss the pixel BAD. Fingerprint stinks on the Samsung (better than not having it) so any time I power up my Pixel 3 I am blown away with how much faster unlock is, and usability, with its awesome fingerprint scanner. I'd look at the 4a if it has fingerprint, or the pixel 5 when it gets here. Hard pass on the 4 for me.

Upvote 0
I HATEHATEHATEHATEHATEHATE not having fingerprint on the 4. It's the only reason I never considered it. Wife has it and I HATE not having it. ANd I'm rocking a Samsung now, which is fine, but I miss the pixel BAD. Fingerprint stinks on the Samsung (better than not having it) so any time I power up my Pixel 3 I am blown away with how much faster unlock is, and usability, with its awesome fingerprint scanner. I'd look at the 4a if it has fingerprint, or the pixel 5 when it gets here. Hard pass on the 4 for me.
Ah thanks, I was looking at the upgrade throughout verizon, let me see if they have a 4a :) Thanks man, you saved me a bundle of money not having a fingerprint scanner, because I said to my mother and one of her idols, "I do not like facial scan, it is the worst thing ever imaginable, how come people just do not see the lights around them and how come in the entire globe are people are able to match their face to the right lighting every time?, and a ton of people can hack through my phone by looking at it."

Reactions: ocnbrze
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones