1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Thinking of switching from iPhone 4

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Drex27, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Drex27

Drex27 Lurker
    None

Jan 2, 2013
    Male
    Hi all,
    I was browsing this forum cause I am finally due for a new upgrade, and I'm thinking bout switching from my iPhone 4 to the new galaxy phone. This was my first iPhone , my wife and son are also iPhone users, and they are both telling me not to switch, that I won't like it at all.
    For me I use the phone for mainly searching the web and games, a little bit of music, I do have the iPod touch, which I'm gonna get a new iPod eventually , so music isn't a huge concern for me on a new phone.
    I'm guessing there must be a thread from iPhone users who switched to android.
    Any advice or opinions would be appreciated.
    Thank you

Advertisement

2. GuitarG20

GuitarG20 Clueless Senior Member
    None

Jun 23, 2012
    Male
    Texas
    Hi Drex and welcome to the forums! Assuming you're talking about the Samsung Galaxy S3, you can see Samsung Galaxy S3 - Android Forums for more information about that phone specifically.

From my personal experience, I switched from an iPhone 3GS to a HTC One X about 6 months ago, and I haven't looked back. I personally like android much more than iOS, and the customization options it gives me make me happy.

But, take a look around, and see what you come to decide. Both Android phones, and a new iPhone are good phones, it just depends on what you want out of your new phone.

3. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator
    None

Sep 5, 2012
    Male
    Civil Engineer
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Welcome to the forums!

If you are looking for a place to compare device feel free to post here: Device/Carrier Comparisons - Android Forums

That forum has loads of threads comparing devices and carriers.

Hopefully it will prove to be useful for you! :)

Thanks for joining!