1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

thinnest case available?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by lgbalfa, Jan 30, 2015.

1. lgbalfa

lgbalfa Well-Known Member

i am considering getting this phone and in the past i have used the incipio feather for my droid maxx since i do not want to add any bulk to the phone.

well, incipio is not making the feather for the droid turbo so i might have to find a new alternative.

any recommendations to something that is equal in thickness to the incipio feather that is out there?

thanks

2. Patricks

Patricks Lurker

Don't know the incipio feather, but I'm totally happy (and not looking for another case) with the PureGear slim shell case. Great feel, minimal bulk, and of the 7 cases I've tried, by far the best. I bought the clear case, it fits perfectly, and shows off the ballistic nylon nicely. I also have a Fosman (the thinnest but don't like the matte back) and a Cimo that is similar to Fosman, but has better grip. All of these cases can be seen and bought on Amazon.

3. lgbalfa

one thing about the puregear case that i don't like is the clear back.

do you find it to get a lot of scratches which eventually makes the back look ugly since it is clear?

#3 lgbalfa, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2015
  4. Patricks

Patricks Lurker

I want a clear case to reveal the BN back, so all of the cases I've tried have been clear. The PureGear case has 3 raised dots on the back of the case, which annoyed me at first because the case doesn't sit completely flat, but realized they are there to prevent scratches. Have been using the case for only a couple of weeks, but still looks brand new, and no scratches on the back. So far my favorite case, but I'm keeping an eye on Griffon's website, because I had a Griffon "Reveal" case on my Droid Mini that I really liked, but so far nothing from Griffon for the Turbo.

5. lgbalfa

what do you mean by 3 raised dots?

i noticed that most of the cases for this phone have that.

does that mean if you use a case without it, it will scratch the back?

6. doogald

doogald Extreme Android User

7. lgbalfa

thanks everyone for the feedback.

i am leaning towards the grey diztronic to compliment the red / 32gb phone that i will be getting.

Motorola Droid Turbo Forum

The Motorola Droid Turbo release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.2" inch screen, 21MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3900mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews