• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

This bugs the crap out of me.. keypad

Puffy

Dec 3, 2009
Jawja!
So I'm making a call on my Hero, I hit phone, dump the keypad and pick from my recent call list and place the call. When I'm done keypad & list are still there. I must close it (needs to close automatically) to get back to my home screen or it will be there when I clear my lock screen next time I use my Android. This drives me nuts!:mad:
I use my apps more than I use the phone so you can see why this urks me to no end.
Is there a fix?

So I'm making a call on my Hero, I hit phone, dump the keypad and pick from my recent call list and place the call. When I'm done keypad & list are still there. I must close it (needs to close automatically) to get back to my home screen or it will be there when I clear my lock screen next time I use my Android. This drives me nuts!:mad:
I use my apps more than I use the phone so you can see why this urks me to no end.
Is there a fix?

Mine doesn't behave that way.

Perhaps this will help: Not Call Log v1.3.9 Application for Android | Communication

Upvote 0
Wow! in record time too! jimdroid, You win the service award of the day!

image006.gif

Any other ideas will be appreciated also. Perhaps there is something in my settings.. I just haven't found it yet as we seem to have the same phone and provider so they ought to be identical.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones