1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

This case is dead sexy!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by 1080p, Jun 8, 2015.

1. 1080p

1080p Android Enthusiast

2. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

It is a looker but I still don't get covering up the LG G4 leather back. If you have the plastic back then fine it's an upgrade but I just can't see myself ever covering the leather version. A screen protector? Maybe. A case, never.

CargoMatatu and MarxLive like this.
  3. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender

I would much rather wrap a phone instead of risking having scratches dings and possibly cracked screens regardless of how gorgeous a devices design is :)

starkraving likes this.
  4. it is not possible!

5. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

If I did case a LG G4 I'd need one with a kickstand.

6. billgates

billgates Lurker

just an fyi I got this case when amazon had a sale a month ago for 3 bucks. It looks cool but its pretty cheap quality. the "polycarbonate" frame snapped after one days use, and the rubber back was pretty slippery. glad I only paid 3 bucks. I got the spiegen matte black hard case for 3 bucks too and it doesnt look as cool but its really nice. super slim and firm, and the rubber back gives you a great grip. i also tried buying the mint green hard case but returned it. it was like holding a piece of soap

7. Proctorc

Proctorc Member

I have this case as well as otterbox commuter. I prefer this case as it is slimmer and find no issues with quality. I would recommend.

LG G4 Forum

The LG G4 release date was April 2015. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 808 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

April 2015
Release Date
Reviews