• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

This Doesn't Seem Right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to be a jerk, but I find it interesting that your username is not capitalized..
Lolz, I Created My Account From Before When I Was Lurking For Info On The Incredible And Wanted To See Pics, Etc. I Didn't Realize That It Was A Problem For People That I Wrote Like This, My Friends Don't Point It Out, But Now That You Mention It... I'll Try To Call VZW And Hopefully Get To The Source Of This Problem, I Know Other Have It Too.

Upvote 0
Is All The Apps Running In The Background Making The Call Quality Lower? That Doesn't Seem Right.
Not sure if this was answered yet or not since the thread was hijacked. But suffice it to say, do not get a task killer. At least for now. If your phone is having what seems like hardware issues, get a new one. Don't go back to the store, call VZW and speak with a tech. With the speed and resources of the DI you shouldn't need anything like that.

Upvote 0
I aM gOing tO cApitalize tHe sEcond lEtter oF eAch wOrd jUst tO bE dIfferent. wHat kInd oF jOb iS tHere tO aCcomodate tHis? iF tHe cAll qUality iS bAd eVerwhere yOu uSe iT, I wOuld tRy fOr aN eXchange. aT lEast tRy tHe *228 tRick fIrst tHough. gOod lUck!

nO problemS witH mY incrediblE. theN agaiN, i aM cominG froM a blackberrY storM.
Apparently, my words of "being nice" don't seem to register.

Therefore, closing thread.

TS

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones