• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

This is funny.

"In all, $10 billion got shaved off Apple's market capitalization before the stock began to recover.
Except for the surprisingly short iPhone lines at Verizon stores Thursday, there didn't seem to be any news behind the sell off." (SOURCE)

screen-shot-2011-02-10-at-2-11-37-pm.png

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
guys, im no Apple fanboy but if you have followed this at all since the pre orders on the 3rd:

The pre-order period for Verizon customers began Feb 3rd at 3:00 am and was EXPECTED to continue up until the launch date of February 10, Demand was so overwhelming strong that the iPhone 4 inventory dedicated to this pre-order period was used up in approximately 17 hours and the Internet portal closed

The Wall Street Journal reports. "In Verizons first two hours, They had already sold more phones than any first day launch in their history. And, when you consider these initial orders were placed between the hours of 3 a.m. and 5 a.m., it is an incredible success story

I wouldn't consider that a flop, they sold over 500,000 pre orders, I dont think any droid has touched that has it? I'm really not sure

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones