• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

This is Hilarious!

Back to the FOLD 4...

Our vet asked me to video our dog's odd behavior and take it to her. I walked in this afternoon, got called to the exam room and the doctor walked in. I had my Fold 4's main display open and showed her the video. She had trouble concentrating on the content, though, as she kept saying things like "wow, this guy is all ready to go - I don't even have to squint to see it..."
As we discussed the dog, she noticed me folding the phone shut.
"What kind of phone is that?"

"It's a Samsung Z Fold 4..."

"I've never seen anything like that - it folds shut?!"

"Well, yeah... it's the Fold 4 so this is the 4th year they've made one..."

"Samsung and I don't get along. If someone handed me a Samsung I wouldn't know what to do with it."

THIS WOMAN IS A DOCTOR OF VETERINARY MEDICINE!!!

"I'm sorry to hear that, Doc..."

"How come Apple doesn't have something like this!"

"Because it's... Apple..." (I said with my slow, sarcastic voice)

:D

PS - the dog is fine, just neurotic...

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Back to the FOLD 4...

Our vet asked me to video our dog's odd behavior and take it to her. I walked in this afternoon, got called to the exam room and the doctor walked in. I had my Fold 4's main display open and showed her the video. She had trouble concentrating on the content, though, as she kept saying things like "wow, this guy is all ready to go - I don't even have to squint to see it..."
As we discussed the dog, she noticed me folding the phone shut.
"What kind of phone is that?"

"It's a Samsung Z Fold 4..."

"I've never seen anything like that - it folds shut?!"

"Well, yeah... it's the Fold 4 so this is the 4th year they've made one..."

"Samsung and I don't get along. If someone handed me a Samsung I wouldn't know what to do with it."

THIS WOMAN IS A DOCTOR OF VETERINARY MEDICINE!!!

"I'm sorry to hear that, Doc..."

"How come Apple doesn't have something like this!"

"Because it's... Apple..." (I said with my slow, sarcastic voice)

:D

PS - the dog is fine, just neurotic...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones