• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

This is wierd

Yeah lol, but this phone is not activated. It's just an extra I had to get set up & sell.

Doesn't need to be activated. Just enter your Gmail and use wifi to use the market.

If no wifi turn the phone off and press and hold the center of the volume keys and hold the power. When the phone vibrates release the power button but continue to hold the volume keys. When it boots to a black screen with white letters release the volume keys and tap the power 3-4 times. The phone will reboot and take you into cwr

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Reactions: jtw1216
Upvote 0
Doesn't need to be activated. Just enter your Gmail and use wifi to use the market.

If no wifi turn the phone off and press and hold the center of the volume keys and hold the power. When the phone vibrates release the power button but continue to hold the volume keys. When it boots to a black screen with white letters release the volume keys and tap the power 3-4 times. The phone will reboot and take you into cwr

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

LOL, I just tried the wifi & when I hit the recovery through quick boot, it just continued to loop through the start up. So, I'm gonna try the second one you recommended.

Nope, sorry. All it did was reset everything again. What if I went to the market & installed CWM or ROM toolkit?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones