1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

This looks bad to me

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box & Feedback' started by MoodyBlues, Aug 21, 2020.

1. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues Compassion is cool!
    VIP Member Thread Starter

I hit 'Home'--which I don't usually do--and saw this:

Screenshot_20200821-171300.png
    Maybe it's just me, but seeing an 'iPhone beats all Android'-ish article, FIRST THING upon arrival at Android Forums, just seems like a bad idea.

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

ok i was expecting the worst before i clicked on your thread, just by reading the title......... i agree. it has been like that for a while now though.

3. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Not like tooting the horn of your arch enemy

4. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42

I agree it is a bit weird, and the effect is compounded by the length of time the article has been given top billing (since the 1st of May?).

5. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

I'm sure the iPhone 12 will be faster ;).

No, it does indeed seem odd not to have updated that news feed in the interim. It's not as if nothing has happened in Android during that time.

6. MoodyBlues

Do tell me what you thought it might be! :eek:

puppykickr and Dannydet like this.
  7. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

your phone was about to blow up, a tornado went thru your house, you got a vet bill that was outrageous, a letter from the doctors saying you have 6 months to live.......these were the thoughts that flashed thru my brain as i clicked on your thread......LOL:goofydroid:

MoodyBlues and Dannydet like this.
  8. MoodyBlues

Rest assured that none of the above has happened--well, except one. Joy Noelle's most recent vet bill was ≈$1,100 [she had every conceivable lab work, plus x-rays], but she's worth every penny! So I don't complain. :D

If anyone recalls, she was diagnosed with renal failure about a year ago. Her most recent labs were GOOD news, very good indeed. They've actually improved since last time--a result no one anticipated!

Hadron, puppykickr, Madasa and 3 others like this.
  9. puppykickr

puppykickr Android Expert

I actually commented about this very thing, in the comments for that article on this site.

No response, and it remains the first thing people see when they get onto the site.

Very strange.

MoodyBlues likes this.