I recently recieved a phone from my friend. It's an LG Optimus L60, and he had dropped it in a lake by accident. Initially, when I recieved it, I couldn't turn it on at all, due to the battery. It wouldn't hold a charge at all, so I opted to buy a brand new battery. Well today (3/16/16), I got the new battery, and it lets the phone power on, but my problem(s) are these: 1. After the MetroPCS screen(s), the phone immediately shuts off. 2. When attempting to charge the phone via computer and USB, a message stating the battery is too hot/too cold appears, even though the battery is at room temperature. 3. When attempting to charge via wall outlet, the phone constantly reboots itself. Yes, I'm aware that phones can rarely be saved after a water accident, but I was optimistic about this. I've already factory reset the phone via Recovery Mode, and I can't do anything else. Any suggestions? Or am I just a little too hopeful?