• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

This phone is amazing!

Hello everybody. I just wanted to say that this Samsung note 2 phone i got just blows me away. I have never in all the years enjoyed a cell phone this much. I will probably be asking alot of questions and trying to contribute to this forum as much as i can, Thanks for allowing me to be here:)

Hi there Eddie and welcome aboard the forums. :)

The Note 2 is a great device isn't it? Glad to have you here you've certainly come to the right place to be asking any questions about your device or Android. The helpful and knowledgeable members and staff here will be glad to assist you. Here's a link to your devices section where you can find all sorts of helpful info and support. Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Thanks for joining us. :)

Reactions: eddie8
Upvote 0
Hello everybody. I just wanted to say that this Samsung note 2 phone i got just blows me away. I have never in all the years enjoyed a cell phone this much. I will probably be asking alot of questions and trying to contribute to this forum as much as i can, Thanks for allowing me to be here:)
Hello and welcome aboard.

I'm a HTC fan, but I'm seriously thinking of getting this phone when my upgrade comes around -- which isn't all that far.

Here is where you can find the other users of this phone. Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Android Forums.

I hope you'll continue enjoying your phone, and also the information available on here.

Happy 2013. :ciao:

Reactions: eddie8
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones