1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

This should probaly have been earlier...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by xzillerationer, Jul 5, 2010.

1. xzillerationer

xzillerationer Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2010
    Highschooler
    I'm not sure... I think... somewhere...
    Yeah, this should probably come earlier, but... since I'm over 50 posts I think now works. My name is Tim Murphy(I say this because, come on, just how many tim murphys are there in this world?) I live in New England, I'm a self proclaimed Google Fanboy, and a all out hater of Apple(hateas' gonna hate). I have a HTC Droid Eris running a rooted 2.1 Evil Eris 3 with LauncherPro and the vanilla Android lockscreen(heh heh). I'm a nerd, in all senses of it. I can't run, I can't lift, and I spend all day on the computer. I love WoW and Crysis, and my Droid Eris. And that's all I can think of. I forgot to mention that I'm an atheist, a loud, blasphemous atheist. Don't get the wrong idea of me, I'm not here to say "you can't worship a deity". I honestly don't care what you worship! As long as it doesn't interrupt my day, or do something harmful, I don't care! I'll say your wrong, but under the First Amendment your free to worship as you please.

Advertisement

2. Vulcan

Vulcan Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2010
    None
    The internet
    ROFL i know a tim murphy ROFLMAO we got drunk at an anonymous protest (agenst stupid crazy people...scientologists Scientology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia will smith and tom hanks are scientologists and to the mods ... You know they are crazy just red the article you have to wear a mask to a protest/making fun of because they will take pictures of you and blackmail/sue/edit your picture and post it on 4chan Rofl. and same here dude i can only think of Wow my htc evo my birds and friends. and weight lifting isnt that bad just buy some 5pnd wieghts and lift them while waiting for a random dungeon/pvp to que etc

3. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Hi! Welcome to the Android Forums! (I'm an ordained minister, btw!).

I love atheists, but this is not the place to spout off our beliefs or lack thereof! ;)

Heartly welcome to you!

Steven

4. xzillerationer

Jun 29, 2010
    Highschooler
    I wasn't spouting them. I was informing people so that they can understand my viewpoint when it comes to things like that.

5. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    And I wasn't criticizing! ;) We don't get into that around here. That would be off limits. The moderating is comprehensive. There are a LOT of phone guides and very little goes unnoticed. It keeps things on topic and friendly.

Having said that: I want to warmly welcome you. I look forward to your posts!

:D:D:D:D

6. xzillerationer

Jun 29, 2010
    Highschooler
    Thanks... I guess.

7. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH

Feb 19, 2010
    Male

You're welcome (I guess) ;) jk