• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

This site cant be reached

iam having a problem accessing most movie streaming sites. Before i had no problems. The message i get is....

This site can’t be reached
lookmovie.io’s DNS address could not be found. Diagnosing the problem.

DNS_PROBE_POSSIBLE

I tried using a dns changer, nothing. I tried rebooting, nothing. Rebooting router doesnt help either. How to resolve it? Thanks

Thx for replying bro. I was wondering why that site gave me suggestion to use a vpn viewing it. If it was taken down or no rights using it, then im ok with thier decision. Ill try looking for another site that is deemed "legal" i dont have the means to pay by the month watching movies online. Cheers

Edit, after doing some researching...it is clear to me most sites look legit but in reality they are streaming illegally. Ive decided to go with my isp and am in process of getting hbo/showtime deal. That way it is a safer alternative

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones