1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

This site cant be reached

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Droider1964, Mar 11, 2022.

1. Droider1964

Droider1964 Lurker

iam having a problem accessing most movie streaming sites. Before i had no problems. The message i get is....

This site can’t be reached
    lookmovie.io’s DNS address could not be found. Diagnosing the problem.

DNS_PROBE_POSSIBLE

I tried using a dns changer, nothing. I tried rebooting, nothing. Rebooting router doesnt help either. How to resolve it? Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

You can't. The problem isn't with your device, router or settings, the site is gone.

It might be a really major technical problem, or it may have been taken down (if e.g. it didn't have the right to stream some of the content it hosted).

ocnbrze likes this.
  3. Droider1964

Droider1964 Lurker

Thx for replying bro. I was wondering why that site gave me suggestion to use a vpn viewing it. If it was taken down or no rights using it, then im ok with thier decision. Ill try looking for another site that is deemed "legal" i dont have the means to pay by the month watching movies online. Cheers

Edit, after doing some researching...it is clear to me most sites look legit but in reality they are streaming illegally. Ive decided to go with my isp and am in process of getting hbo/showtime deal. That way it is a safer alternative

#3 Droider1964, Mar 11, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2022
    Dannydet, ocnbrze and Hadron like this.

Asus ZenPad S 8.0 (Z580CA) Forum

The Asus ZenPad S 8.0 (Z580CA) release date was August 2015. Features and Specs include a 8.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 2GB RAM, Intel Atom Z3530 processor, and 4000mAh battery.

August 2015
Release Date
Reviews