1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support This very crazy but what am I doing wrong

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by etap, Jan 4, 2012.

1. etap

etap Lurker
    None

Nov 10, 2011
    I'll be talking on the phone,and at the end of the conversation,I'll press the end call and than sometimes it will call the last phone call,not the one I press end call. Thx

Advertisement

2. Kcsuper

Kcsuper Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 22, 2011
    CT
    do you have someone on the other line? then it will call that other person.

3. etap

etap Lurker
    None

Nov 10, 2011
    I hit the end, and put the phone in my pocket, just don't know if they are still on there. If I hurry and hit the end first, I feel like that way I am for sure they are off the line .Maybe, I am pressing override a call back. I need to stop what ever it is. I've thought about clearing out my call log's so it can't call back the last call. THX

4. alex14791

alex14791 Lurker
    None

Nov 22, 2011
    Since it is only happening some of the time u may be thinking u r hitting the end call in time because the call will end on it's own without u having to hit the end button because once the other person hangs up it will end ur call for u. So they r probably beating u to it and the call has already ended and u think u r hitting the end button but since u did not hit the end call button first but the phone is changing to the recent call list and ur actually hitting a contact in ur recent call list even though it is still displaying the end call screen, but another option u have is to go to call setting and choose what action ur phone does once a call is ended, u can change if to go back to home screen for example after call is ended

5. stingrays

stingrays Well-Known Member
    None

Oct 24, 2011
    Medicine
    Boise, Idaho
    Switch your phone to hang up by using your lock button. :D Then get a anti lock app off the market. Makes life a lot smoother.