• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

This would work with 3g right?

I would prefer the physical keyboard..

but, I the nexus one would probably be a better bet anyway... I could live with n1.

Honestly if n900 had 3g I'd hop on that.. However, I must admit android grows so much faster.

No 3G T-Mobile service in your area? You could do voice and data for $40/mo "total", on T-Mo. Throw in "Skype-Out", for $3/mo more, and you can get unlimited "outbound" calling. That or add-on any existing SIP client.

Only problem I have with T-Mo and the 900 is poor/no reception in certain buildings...looking at going back to AT&T. FWIW, I had even more reception issues with the Droid on Verizon (made an antenna mod which helped a lot).

Nokia is supposedly coming out with an N9xx later this year...may be AT&T 3G compatible, running the new "Meego" OS.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones