• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

thought I knew what I was doing PLZZZZ HELP !!

mopsandroid

Feb 12, 2011
Hi I have been flashing phone roms for a month or so and thought I got the hang of it. sighh guess not. I have a lg ally phone. I have velocity 1.1 flashed on my phone and decided to give raptor a try. I used rom mgr premium to flash the rator rom and its gone down hill from there. It put me in a loop . You see the lg screen the the verizon logo then android... only for a sec or two then it reboots. I have tried everything I can think of to fix it. I admit I dont know much as this but I would like to learn. This is the last thing I have tried I am totally out of ideas. I currently have RA-aloha_v1.2.4_getitnowmarketing on my ally. I used the partition sd card function. I wiped the data reset cache last but not least dalvik-cache. I then install the raptor zip on my sd card using a usb sd card reader . Its the only file on the sd card. I then select install. It shows its doing its thing then says install complete. I select reboot and NOTHING it loops again. HELPPP I have sat here for 6 hrs trying to fix my phone and nothing. What am I missing or doing wrong.. When I flashed the velocity boom it worked perfect. I did have clockwork mod on at that time. I tried CWM a hundred times to fix this and nothing so I put aloha from a suggestion on your forum. I dont understand what I am missing. Please help a new be I am willing to learn thanks
Cherie

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones