• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thought I'd share my defect.

tread311

Sep 1, 2010
I thought I was a lucky one as my 7 didn't have any of the normal defects. After a day of use my screen is shot. Never dropped or anything and kept in a case but the below is how it looks. If only Google would get back to me, it's been five days.

IMAG0006.jpg

Ah every time I tried to call them the wait was too long. I did finally get a response this morning and have the replacement on the way. I am concerned that they will give me a hard time with this because it is a screen issue which they could try to pin on me. I don't know what Google's limited track record for this stuff is like. I guess we will find out.

Upvote 0
Doesn't that cost something to use?

Nope.
You input your phone number, name and a brief description of the issue.
They call within a minute, and unlike some firms use of callback features, you are not dumped into a hold queue.
A human picks up and off you go.

It USED to be hard to get googles attention, but lately they have been bending over backwards to step up their game and compete directly with the likes of Amazon.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones