1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Thought my phone got wet

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Mus1cl, Sep 18, 2011.

1. Mus1cl

Mus1cl Lurker

One night I left my phone outside all night by accident and when I brought it in in the morning I opened it up and put it in a bowl of rice. The little square water tab was pink and the one on the battery was also pink so I really believed that the phone had gotten wet. I went out to the internet and found a site that told me to put a drop of bleach on both the pink tabs and they would turn white just like brand new. Then a day later I turned on the phone and it worked just fine. I decided to buy a new battery for my phone and when I received it, the little water sticker was pink. I think I really screwed up and I don't know what to do. I need to take my phone back because it is having some issues especially after verizon pushed an update awhile ago but I don't think that I purchased the insurance. Does anybody have any suggestions. Is the samsung fascinate sticker for both the phone and the battery supposed to be pink? Can you buy the little square one somewhere? Please offer up any advice as I am just totally bummed out about this.

Advertisement

2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice

Unfortunately, if you didn't purchase insurance you may not have much luck.

This forum, however, does not condone nor allow discussion of fraud (which is what you would be doing if you replaced those stickers that indicate that you had water damage). As such, I'll stop this thread now before it gets to that point.

Mus1cl likes this.