• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Thoughts and advice on the LG P690 and Android Gingerbread.

WazzoMartian

Lurker
Feb 26, 2012
Hello fellow Optimus Net/Spirit/Link users. :)

I bought the LG P690 after considerable research about 3 weeks ago, and since then I have devoted all my time to REALLY putting it through its paces and finding solutions to the MANY problems I came across. I learnt so much that I was inspired to write a fairly comprehensive review of this phone and its Android Gingerbread OS. It is too long to print in this forum but you can read it all here.

It is NOT like your average commercial review since it pulls no punches and contains a lot of detail on problems and solutions. I hope that it will be a useful source of advice for those of you who are wondering whether you have got your beast performing properly and what to do next.

I will try to answer any questions you might have that I have touched upon in my review or indeed, that I have not touched upon, but may have dealt with anyway.

Enjoy!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones