• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thoughts on OTG?

Having just returned to my 16GB Nexus 5 after a brief interlude with a rather large Chinese device, within the ZTE line, the only thing I miss is the storage capacity. I couldn't handle the constant struggle in and out of the pocket anymore, besides the no root/flash thrill and being that my wife complains when I hog up the computer booted into Linux, wasted time trying to root when I should be showering attention her way. So I sold the phablet, ordered new glass and fixed the Nexus then flashed a PureNexus 7.1.1 ROM. After a few much needed apps I looked painfully at my remaining storage space. So, here I am asking after much Googling (as much as I could get away with anyway). Not that I need a whole lot of space but are there any other options?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones