• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thoughts on your Droid RAZR

Elefantes

Jul 16, 2011
Hey guys, I'm really considering moving on from my Motorola Triumph (Virgin Mobile) to either the Galaxy Nexus or the Droid RAZR, but I haven't made up my mind yet. What are your thoughts on the RAZR, what are it's perks and what do you think are it's flaws? I'm really big on using my phone's camera so if you can give me a review of your experience using the Droid RAZR's camera it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all of your input in advance!

Excellent phone
Excellent radio strength
Excellent build
Beautiful screen
Better than average battery
Very fast processor, zero lag at all.
BAD BAD camera... just my .02

Coming from a charge and rezound,this camera is miles behind. I still have no desire to switch phones though, love the razr.

Upvote 0
I agree with above. However, I've been an iphone user for several years so I'm pleased with the camera on the droid lol. After moving away from apple I'm lucky to have been using various phones and now sticking with the Droid Razr. Radio strength in poor signal area and better battery life won it for me, but yes it is a quality build and good value.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones