• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root thread was never answered cause I didn't ask a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

waitingtogetskyrim2

Aug 27, 2015
You all must love paying your phone bills to people who allowed the federal government to use their networks to spy on you. Oh wait you all don't care that your personal data was collected. Some of you say oh I won't use kingroot cause the Chinese server but you have no problem with your information getting uploaded to a nsa server.

For years I felt that no one cared what I did with my life yet post-Snowden I have been made aware that there are people I don't even know, in places I can't even imagine, who want to know all kinds of details about me. Kind of reassuring that even under the multiple layers of aluminum foil wrapped around my head that I'm not alone.

Upvote 0
Oh we follow our privacy policies and shit but we're secretly allowing the federal government to spy. What a bunch of bullshit. The fact is you all won't speak out cause they didn't take your root away. Oh to prove that a system update comes out what's some of you tell people to block it cause you lose root. But you don't see any dev adding any actual security features which is worth keeping the rom. So not only is it privacy you don't care about its also security you all don't care about.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones