• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Three cheers to the Moderators!

I was wondering was there a way to actually block them totally from this site or do they have to be removed individually as they post them?

We use a combination of methods to limit spam (all highly classified and I'd have to kill/ban you if you knew, etc), and so nowadays it's pretty easy to stay ontop of. But unfortunately the more difficult we make it for spammers, the more difficult it becomes for new members to join and post, so there is a balance to be struck.

Upvote 0
We use a combination of methods to limit spam (all highly classified and I'd have to kill/ban you if you knew, etc), and so nowadays it's pretty easy to stay ontop of. But unfortunately the more difficult we make it for spammers, the more difficult it becomes for new members to join and post, so there is a balance to be struck.[/QUOTE

So it's safe to say that you are loyal to this forum right?

Upvote 0
Thank you mods for all your hard work keeping this place scum free! :D

Attachments

• images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    14.3 KB · Views: 83
Upvote 0
You'd have to give me that beer before we jump, @Stinky Stinky ;)

Spammers and scammers ... if you ask me they should all be required to perform community service ... servicing port-a-potties at huge festivals in the hot summer where they've been serving cabbage. ;)
...by hand, without masks or gloves...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones