1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

three men on skateboard

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by ced456, Nov 2, 2010.

1. ced456

ced456 Lurker

my screen is stuck on the three men on skateboard. I have tried everything to get it working again. I am stuck. I tried the reboot, the flash, and root, the update, everything nothing is working just keep getting signiture verification failre. I need major help!! Anyone have any suggestions.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. copestag

copestag Android Expert

3. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary
    VIP Member

Are you seeing what's described in this post: http://androidforums.com/eris-all-things-root/127861-universal-eris-root-dummies-10.html#post1452824 (credit, as always, goes to eu1 for his invaluable help).

If so, it looks like you might have a corrupted ROM (i.e., incompletely downloaded). If this does look like what is going on, try re-downloading the ROM again and verifying its completeness with the dev's published MD5 checksum (should be listed on the dev's ROM page) using something like AFV (Android File Verifier) [which is free in the Market].

Hope this helps.

4. Joe Eris

Joe Eris Android Enthusiast

Dude the exact same thing happened to me & I just took it in to the verizon store & got a refurb

HTC Droid Eris Forum

The HTC Droid Eris release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7600 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews