• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help three sim not working!

heather78

Jan 31, 2011
uk
Can anybody shed any light on my problem?
I have an unlocked wildfire and have recently tried the three network which was fine had a great signal so decided to top up the sim and maybe switch over for good. The problem i have now is my phone will not accept the sim!
Calling cs is no good as i find it hard to understand them and they don't get what im trying to tell them either grrrrr.....

Can anybody shed any light on my problem?
I have an unlocked wildfire and have recently tried the three network which was fine had a great signal so decided to top up the sim and maybe switch over for good. The problem i have now is my phone will not accept the sim!
Calling cs is no good as i find it hard to understand them and they don't get what im trying to tell them either grrrrr.....

Hey Heather

Try to put your sim in another phone that is unlock or on the 3 network
If the sim works then you know that maybe you gotta do something with your phone not the sim

Reply soon :)

Reactions: heather78
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones