• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Thrill Pre-installed Weather App

Does anyone know what weather app the Thrill 925P came with? It was a animated app. for example if it was raining it would show rain drops hitting/rolling down a window or if it was cloudy it would show clouds going across the screen.

After I upgraded to ICS it's gone. I also looked at my google Play account and I don't see any weather app that I downloaded so I am stuck trying to figure out which one it was.

LG-Optimus-Black-Review-Screen-039.jpg

but the new accuweather looks nothing like this. This is the one I want.

Upvote 0
Frisco is it still available? if so do you know where I can get it/download it?

As I search in Play Store I see hundreds of weather apps/widgets under the search, "weather widget."

Under "accuweather" I get two main ones and hundreds of others (which have accuweather in their description and/or title).

Under "animated weather widget" I get over 15 hundred hits.

If you search from your device, you'll see the widgets generally (but not always) filtered by device (I'm searching from my Note 2).

Upvote 0
thank very much for help. my issue with my google play account says no device. I did all of the suggested fixes from only people but nothing works, so i been using apk downloads

As I search in Play Store I see hundreds of weather apps/widgets under the search, "weather widget."

Under "accuweather" I get two main ones and hundreds of others (which have accuweather in their description and/or title).

Under "animated weather widget" I get over 15 hundred hits.

If you search from your device, you'll see the widgets generally (but not always) filtered by device (I'm searching from my Note 2).

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones