1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Thrive Tablet looking to learn

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MaryannB, Jan 6, 2012.

1. MaryannB

MaryannB Lurker
    None

Jan 6, 2012
    Hey everyone. I got a Thrive for Christmas so I'm just checking out forums and android stuff to learn more about my tablet. I have a friend who betas games so I think I'd like to get into beta testing some apps.

My boyfriend is starting to wish he never got me the tablet. I go home at night and download apps all night long. I'm sure this will stop in a while once I get it set like I want but I'm just so thrilled and having so much fun with it. I'm a Blackberry girl and have a Torch phone, so this is my first android anything and I'm LOVING IT. It's super easy and there are just so many things out there for it.

I'd be interested in hearing what some of your favorite apps are. I've got all the normal ones like Facebook and Book reader and a music player and stuff. Does anyone have anything interesting they'd like to share that you've found in the Market? Has anyone gone "off Market" and gotten things from other sources?

Are there any beta testers and if so how hard is it to get into? Lastly, and I've looked all over the web for this and don't think it *CAN* be done but, how in the world do you remove the per-loaded games and apps on the Thrive. It's really driving me. I can't get them off and I think I'm a little OCD about things I can't use just being there.

Ok, so...a bunch of babbling but I look forward to meeting some of you guys. I'm in Louisiana, by the way.

Advertisement

2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Welcome! Android Forum is a friendly place for discussion, learning and help. We love to welcome new members who want to be a part of this community.
    It's nice to have you aboard....Make sure to click the Android-Phones Link in my signature - Or click [B]Here[/B] if your device is a Tablet. From there scroll down to your device model - You can then join your device's area of discussion - where other users will give you help on getting the most out of your device.
    There are lots of Help, Hints, & Tricks

3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}
    None

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Welcome! Android Forum is a friendly place for discussion, learning and help. We love to welcome new members who want to be a part of this community.
    It's nice to have you aboard....Make sure to click the Android-Phones Link in my signature - Or click [B]Here[/B] if your device is a Tablet. From there scroll down to your device model - You can then join your device's area of discussion - where other users will give you help on getting the most out of your device.
    There are lots of Help, Hints, & Tricks

4. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator

May 11, 2010
    Male
    IT Administrator
    Northern Ky
    Welcome to Android Forums!