1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Thunderbolt activation problems

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by legendarymugen, Dec 22, 2011.

1. legendarymugen

TB not activating
    I have the gingerbread update on my phone (phone was rooted prior to this) and the dummy i am, i tried the old school method of rooting my phone, which obviously failed but it also prevented me from getting service. I then proceeded to restore my phone to factory settings but that didnt help and it probably made it worse... I already tried to use the MR2.5PG05 and the MR2PG05 and renamed it as well as booting with it but it has not worked. I still cannot get passed the phone activation state for setting up my phone. Frankly I am stumped... Sorry if this is a redundant or a frequent question but i am out of options.

Gracias!

EDIT I forgot to add that I do NOT have a security warning nor does it shut off after a certain amount of time

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Jrocker23

Jrocker23 Android Enthusiast

If you have tried going back to stock and no luck, You have to call verizon... there is no automated number to call like *228... could need a new sim or something in the internal settings needs to be reset

HTC Thunderbolt Forum

The HTC Thunderbolt release date was March 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1400mAh battery.

March 2011
Release Date
Reviews