• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thunderbolt comes out today!

I was comparing this to the EVO because the EVO has a bigger battery but terrible battery life. I have an Incredible and know how bad the battery is but trying to compare it to the Thunderbolt would be impossible given the screen size. ;)

TB has 45nm chip vs 65nm in Incredible. I bet the TB lasts the same (at least) inspite of the larger display.

Upvote 0
By moderate do you mean using once every hour? My brother has one and he has to charge it every night. He works as an electrician for 8 hours of the day too, so he definitely is not on it all day long...

He's using it more than you think or he is in horrible signal areas. The iPhone has much better battery life than any Android phone.

Upvote 0
He's using it more than you think or he is in horrible signal areas. The iPhone has much better battery life than any Android phone.

Though I prefer Android (data device, easy downloads via web, Flash, etc), we all must come to terms that the iOS is more efficient. No comparison in that regard. It runs better than Android devices with half the memory than most (256mb ram).

Luv my iPod 4 64gb (apps, music, Netflix) and luv my Incredible (EVERYTHING else). Great travel combo :)

I want a TB, but $800 w/tax is not happening for a phone. I will wait it out with my dynamic duo :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones