• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Thunderbolt issue

Well I figured it would be best to ask the Thunderbolt community.

Upon waking the phone by pressing the button, I arrive at the unlock screen. I swipe down and the phone allowed to enter my pattern with no issues.

However, after that, my first press on the screen goes unregistered (regardless of firmness or slowly pressing).

I have been able to duplicate this by pressing the power button to make the screen sleep, pressing again to wake up, and successfully swiping down to unlock. That first touch on the screen after unlock goes unregistered again.

Has anyone else had this or noticed it? The more I became aware, the more it bothers me.

Cheers,

-Sev

So I figured it all out. I was using fancy widgets for my clock/weather app.

Apparently the animations is what the problem was. Swiping down would unlock the phone, then the animations would play (barely visible) and that first touch would stop the animation.

After that, I could interact with my apps and widgets.

-Sev

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones