1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Thunderbolt Issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Reptar4n, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Reptar4n

Reptar4n Lurker
    None

Apr 9, 2011
    I just got my thunderbolt about a week ago and here are the bug I've experienced with it. I just want to know if any of you guys out their have been experiencing them also.

Text messaging- I could recieve texts from certain people but I wouldn't recieve theirs for some reason. I was able to fix by doing a system restore.

Frontside camera- When taking pictures one night I couldn't get the front facing camera to operate. It gave me an error notification that I didn't right down but I didn't write it down, sorry about that. I just gave up and let it be, I think it fixed itself eventually.

Speaker- Today my speakers just stopped working while I was listening to music. At first I thought it was just the default music player but I tried Pandora too but the screen shows the song as streaming but no audio output is happening. I also checked all the audio settings and they're all turned on, I couldn't even get a ringtone sample to play. I just turned off my Thunderbolt and letting it sit while I try charging it up all the way before I try again.(My batter was half way full when this occurred.)

Advertisement

2. dan330

dan330 Android Expert

Jan 22, 2010
    camera... and other issues...
    you should not let it be and see if it works itself out.

get it worked out in the first 30days!!! easiest time; after all carriers try not to replace.

3. Reptar4n

Reptar4n Lurker
    None

Apr 9, 2011
    Well I figured since the thunderbolt is so new they are just bugs and some patches/fixes should be coming out soon?

4. dan330

dan330 Android Expert

Jan 22, 2010
    front camera issue... does not sound like a bug!
    but you can not know for sure.. unless you take it in and get it fix/replaced

5. Reptar4n

Reptar4n Lurker
    None

Apr 9, 2011
    okay well when I try to switch to front facing camera this error notificataion comes up
    :Sorry! The application Camera (process com.android.camera) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

6. dan330

dan330 Android Expert

Jan 22, 2010
    have you tried a battery pull... with the phone on...
    then boot it up.. and try the ffc again