• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thunderbolt Parts (Complete Kit)

I have a fully functioning non rooted thunderbolt for sale. The only parts that are not good are the digitizer and the LCD Screen :(. They can both be purchased for around 95bux on the web.

The Digitizer and LCD work however I made the awesome mistake of using super glue to mount the 2 together which allowes the digitizer to contact the LCD screen making an imprint in the center of the screen.

This phone had a broken LCD and Digitizer but I replaced them and messed up the final step by not using the correct adhesive. (In hindsite I should have used a thin strip of 3m double sided tape) I was fixing this spare up for my wife and she decided not to use it bc of the extra costs VZW adds with their data plans... Thus the reason its up for sale...

FYI - I guarantee this phone to work. I will ship assembled with the messed up digitizer and LCD.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones