• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thunderbolt vs. Atrix Smackdown - which one will get PWNED

We've seen the Wirefly Thunderbolt vs. EVO smackdown. I enjoyed watching the video. But it was a little unfair to compare last year's phone to an upcoming one. So which retailer/blog will step up to the plate and show the smackdown/beatdown we all want to see - Thunderbolt vs. Atrix!

Let's get it on!

I will pass it on as a suggestion for a video. No promises, but I can certainly let them know. :)

Upvote 0
I will pass it on as a suggestion for a video. No promises, but I can certainly let them know. :)

That would be awesome! I'm off-contract in early March and am on the fence between these two phones. I love the Atrix 4" form-factor, but am scared off by all of the less-than-positive reviews of AT&T's 4G speeds. I'd love a head-to-head comparison.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones