1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

General Thunderbolt vs. Atrix Smackdown - which one will get PWNED

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Left Coast DJ, Feb 12, 2011.

1. Left Coast DJ

Left Coast DJ Android Enthusiast

We've seen the Wirefly Thunderbolt vs. EVO smackdown. I enjoyed watching the video. But it was a little unfair to compare last year's phone to an upcoming one. So which retailer/blog will step up to the plate and show the smackdown/beatdown we all want to see - Thunderbolt vs. Atrix!

Let's get it on!

Advertisement

2. MikeAce00

MikeAce00 Well-Known Member

Ditto! Would love to see this. Trying to decide for myself if I want the upcoming HTC or Moto on Verizon...

3. aodmisery

aodmisery Well-Known Member

i personally think the tb will kick the atrix's ass only because theres really no software for dual cores yet, and by the time programs start implementing dual core the atrix will be old news.

4. digdug1

digdug1 Android Expert

Aww ... I was hoping for a video :(

5. Wirefly

Wirefly Well-Known Member

I will pass it on as a suggestion for a video. No promises, but I can certainly let them know. :)

6. Left Coast DJ

Left Coast DJ Android Enthusiast

That would be awesome! I'm off-contract in early March and am on the fence between these two phones. I love the Atrix 4" form-factor, but am scared off by all of the less-than-positive reviews of AT&T's 4G speeds. I'd love a head-to-head comparison.

7. sean76

sean76 Android Expert

The Thunderbolt wins on Network alone....If the Atrix was on VZW it would be a no contest.

Let me re frame...A no contest to those who dont mind Moto, and dont care about the locked bootloader...those that root and tink with they're phones may feel otherwise.

8. jayishere

jayishere Android Expert

I vote TB, and yes that's because I'm buying one

9. LoyalServant

LoyalServant Android Expert

I am locked into a locked bootloader now...... so the Thunderbolt wins.
    A co-worker has an EVO, it's a really nice device... so the Thunderbolt is bound to be a killer phone.

10. rdubbs007

rdubbs007 Well-Known Member

I just checked out a workmate's Inspire today with black Seidio Innocase II, and boy did it give me a boner. I don't know how I am going to retain my composure whatsoever when I get to wrap my hands around the TBolt. Madness.

11. Familyguy1

Familyguy1 Android Enthusiast

:eek: Whats gonna happen is...well, I cant describe it on here... ;)