• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root ThunderShed CM7.2.0 RC1.3

So i was having a lot of problems shortly after installing Thundershed with process.android.acore. It forced closed 4 out of 5 times when looking through my contact list. Frustrating when making phone calls. So instead of coming here and complaining about it i looked for a solution. I couldnt find much on the web with any real solutions.....so i kept trying things. Well i found a solution for anyone else having this problem. I downloaded and started using Contacts by Contapps LTD. Problem solved! If anyone else is experiencing this give this app a try.

Upvote 0
I was running the last RC build and started getting FCs on the phone app itself, causing calls to drop.

Back to BAMF Forever 1.11 for me until this is an actual stable release.

And the intermittent problems with GPS are a deal killer. Sure, there's a work-around but having to flash another ROM, get a GPS lock and then go back to CM7 to fix it isn't really a fix in my mind.

I'd love to see CM9 on the Tbolt...

Upvote 0
I was running the last RC build and started getting FCs on the phone app itself, causing calls to drop.

Back to BAMF Forever 1.11 for me until this is an actual stable release.

And the intermittent problems with GPS are a deal killer. Sure, there's a work-around but having to flash another ROM, get a GPS lock and then go back to CM7 to fix it isn't really a fix in my mind.

I'd love to see CM9 on the Tbolt...
It IS a fix because you only have to do it once, then it's fixed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones