1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

TibiaME Popular Mobile MMORPG now on Market!

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by supermanlegend, May 20, 2011.

1. supermanlegend

supermanlegend Android Enthusiast

I personally haven't played the game yet but it claims to be the first mobile MMORPG ever and is now available on Market now. The developer decided to port this MMORPG after many users reported having Android devices :) I definitely will be checking this mmorpg out today I've read that they're still working the kinks out on our android adaption of the game but they will be updating regularly and including new content new content as well.

[TibiaMe MMMORPG] http://market.android.com/details?id=com.cipsoft.tibiame

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. supermanlegend

supermanlegend Android Enthusiast

Been playing a couple of hours now and game seems very solid. You can tell this has years of work behind it. Also the game seems to have a ton I mean tons of content mostly all for free. Looks like 2d action RPG such as zelda but in mmo format. I definitely recommend if you looking for a good time waster just expect that old school feel which I love. $3 optional subscription to support seems fair too.

3. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic

I played Tibia back in the day. I recently started playing some Warspear online which is like Tibia. I played some of tibiame before with the j2me emulator and it was okay but I didn't like the way they set up layout of the client, I will try it.

4. ellianth

ellianth Newbie

I used to play WAAAY back the day too. *high five!*