1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Accessories Tightest Silicone Case? Taking back the BodyGlove

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by bjeremi, Jun 8, 2010.

1. bjeremi

bjeremi Active Member

Jun 4, 2010
    The bodyglove case is nice but I am not impressed with the material on the back. It seems to be popping up a little bit around the camera cutout. Tried to exchange it for a new one but the replacement at the store has the same problem. I think I will just try a silicone case until the newess wears off and I go caseless (usually only takes a month lol). In the meantime I was going to pick up one of the sprint silicone cases unless somebody has already found a decent ebay supplier.

Advertisement

2. leastbay

leastbay Well-Known Member

May 29, 2010
    I bought one that is rubber one the outside of a hard frame. It was at best buy and is labeled the same as the seidio as a platinum case but it is not the same. It looks just like a silicone case but has some hardness to it but with a textured finish. The front snaps onto the back and it is very tight on the phone.

3. amsparky

amsparky Member

Jun 5, 2010
    I have the Body Glove case and I really like mine - in fact, I opted to not get the Seidio or Best Buy version of it. I probably won't stick with this case permanently (something better is bound to come out), but for now it works.

What I would like is a case that fits the phone and the BG case. Right now I put the phone in a GPS case, then my backpack.

Tags: